“You don’t need another inspirational quote, you just need CBD.”
This year, more than any year before, we are all looking for a fresh start. The continued stress of the pandemic, roller coaster of the economy, and the loss of many normal things we took for granted as “normal” have left us all feeling drained and anxious. Resolutions this year may look very different than what we have resolved to do in past years. Whatever your commitments to yourself for the new year may be, self-care is the first step, and CBD can help.
Here are four ways you can make CBD a part of your daily routine to help you succeed this year.
Better rest and relaxation.
Stress, anxiety and pain can disrupt your sleep, and good sleep is key to staying happy and healthy. Getting CBD into your system at bedtime will enhance your body’s natural reaction to wind down, and facilitate easing your mind and body into relaxation mode for a more restful night’s sleep. You can choose to take a full or partial daily dose of CBD at night, or give yourself a CBD boost before bed with a gummy or CBD-infused beverage. CBD helps your body self-regulate toward homeostasis, so consistent daily use will give you the most reliable benefit.
To maximize rest and relaxation, we recommend the following:
- 250mg Topical Body Butter – Apply to any sore or tense areas on the body 5-10 minutes before bedtime, and just in time for you to lie down, the CBD will help relax your muscles, while the pleasing natural scents from the essential oils (lavender and peppermint) help you wind down.
- 1260mg Oil Tincture – Place 1ml (42mg CBD) under your tongue 15 minutes before you go to bed. Don’t forget to take this regularly, as daily, consistent usage will help maintain homeostasis in the body.
- Sugar-Free Gummies – If you prefer an easy, discrete, pre-dosed method for taking your CBD, eat 1 gummy (40mg CBD) 30-45 minutes before you start your bedtime routine.
Speed up your post-workout recovery and get the most out of your home workout.
CBD’s anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects are two obvious reasons to keep CBD in your gym bag. But CBD can be used in multiple ways to benefit your active lifestyle and maximize your workout. Taking CBD sublingually (under the tongue) will get it into your bloodstream quickly and give you a mental boost to keep your head in the game for an intense workout. Ingesting CBD by eating a gummy or putting CBD into your pre-workout smoothie will give you a longer lasting CBD effect due to digestion time, and ensure your body has plenty of CBD available to fight inflammation after your workout is complete. Topical application of CBD before a workout will loosen up your muscles and fight inflammation throughout your workout and recovery. As a bonus, apply CBD topically again after your workout to soothe aches and pains.
For a full kit to maximize your workouts with CBD, we recommend the following:
- Sugar-Free Gummy – Eat 1 gummy (40mg CBD) 30 minutes before your workout.
- 3000mg Oil Tincture – Place 1ml (100mg CBD) under your tongue once daily, since consistent usage of CBD will help maintain homeostasis in the body.
- 1000mg Topical Oil Roll-On – Use liberally on any sore spots or muscles you focused on during your workout, to speed recovery.
Boost your energy and focus each morning, to jumpstart your day.
Most of us have a specific time of day that is typically our most productive. CBD can’t do the work for you, but it can certainly help ensure your mind is ready to take whatever you throw at it. By taking your daily dose of CBD in the morning, or giving yourself a boost to your normal dose by ingesting additional CBD, your normal ramp up routine will be enhanced, and your mind will be sharp and ready to focus.
We recommend having the following on hand, for when you need an extra boost throughout your day:
- Sour Tropical Gummy – Eat 1 gummy (40mg CBD) 30 minutes before you jump into your important task.
- Beverage Enhancer – Stir 1 packet (25mg CBD) into your coffee, tea, or any other beverage you can add sugar to. Bonus – the CBD will help balance out the jitters if you’ve had multiple cups of coffee or are sensitive to caffeine.
Give yourself options to stay consistent.
At the core, taking CBD gives your internal systems cannabinoids that are already being naturally made in your body. The reason CBD works in so many ways and helps with so many things is that with CBD added to your system, your body doesn’t have to work as hard at self-regulating reactions and keeping itself on track with daily cycles. But in order to achieve maximum benefit from CBD, you need to keep it in your system regularly, so it is there when your body needs it and when your receptors are looking for it. Taking CBD daily is a habit that can take awhile to build and sustain, but giving yourself options will ensure you are set up for success. Consider having a variety of products on hand, so you can use what works best for you each day.
Our full product line of oil tinctures, gummies, topical oil, topical butters, and beverage enhancers is available on our website. We offer free, no obligation personalized consultations for anyone looking for a recommendation on what would be the best product or combination of products for your specific ailment or concern.
Cheers to a great year, and kudos to you for taking control of your success and making yourself a priority!